KASOL MOUNTAIN CAMP
Starting from 1399 Per Person
Welcome in the lap of nature with our special camping in Kasol, Himachal Pradesh. Enjoy trekking, music, games, bonfire away from any city chaos with your friends and family along with unlimited local cuisine.
Safety measures are taken by us during current COVID-19 situations:
Complete Sanitisation of the facilities such as Common Areas, Tents, Camping Area, Restrooms, Activity Area, Dining Area, Kitchen, Parking, and Reception is implemented prior to the guest check-in and in the regular frequency of two hours once the Camping Session commences.
All Tents and matrices will be thoroughly sanitized 48 hours before the next usage.
Hand sanitizers, contact-free dust-bins, liquid hand wash, are available in good numbers in all common areas.
Washrooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized on a regular interval.
Limited groups will be allowed in each of the campsites to ensure a lesser crowd at each campsite.
Tents are to be pitched with a minimum distance of 10 meters apart.
About Campsite :
Kasol is a picturesque village on the banks of river Parvati, which has been deemed the heaven of trekkers from all around. It is one of those places that immediately gets rid of any stress that you might have carried over to your vacation and then proceeds to make you fall in love with the quaint scenery and nature that it's wrapped in. From the babbling river to green grass carpet covered land, it sometimes makes you feel you are in a fictional place. Kasol also boasts a rustic flea market where you can pick up trinkets for your souvenirs
How to reach campsite:
With transport, facility is available from Delhi – Kasol – Delhi at extra cost.
One can take a train to reach Chandigarh and then make the rest of the journey via road. The nearest railway station to Kasol is located in Joginder Nagar, which is about 143 km away. For a hassle-free journey, book a cab or bus and stop wondering about how to reach Kasol from Delhi by train.
Nearby Places of Interest:
Manikarna Sahib - 3.7 km , Manali - 74.9 km , Kheerganga - 22.3 km , Bhuntar - 32 km , Naggar - 58.2 km , Gulaba - 95.3 km , Marhi - 32 km , Solang Valley - 74.9 km , Jagatsukh - 75.7 km , Jana Waterfalls - 69. 6 km , Pandoh Dam & Lake - 69.1 km
Sit around the campfire in cold winters & snow | Live music | Homely Camp | BBQ | Music Night | Stargaze the night away | Family /Couple Friendly | Beautiful Valley | Camping in Mountains | Forest trail | Hike to Kasol Top | Unlimited Food
Camping, Games, Bonfire, Trekking, Board games, Dance & nature trails.
Check-In Time: 10 AM.
Check-Out Time: 10 AM.
10:00 AM – Arrive at Campsite
10 AM – 11 AM – Free time, explore the campsite
11:00 AM - Orientation and Tent allotment
5:00 PM - High Tea and Snacks, Games
9:30 PM – 11 PM - Dinner + Music + Bonfire
7:00 - 9:00 AM – Breakfast, Enjoy the sunrise.
9:00 AM - Leisure time – explore surrounding nature trails
10:00 AM - Check out
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly.
• Inclusive of (unlimited food - 1 Multi-cuisine buffet Dinner | Limited food - 1 snack, 1 breakfast)
Food menu: Multi-cuisine buffet with live counters veg and non-veg| Tea | local cuisine
• Camping gear: Tent on 2/3 sharing basis, Blanket, and Mat
• Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
• Washroom facility available
• Music, Games, Parking Facility is available
• Alcohol allowed (Carry drinks on your own)
• Inclusive of all taxes
• Does not include travel to and from the campsite ( without transport package)
• Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits etc
• Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusion’ list
Things to Carry :
Woolen clothes and a Jacket (Windproof with hood preferable to keep you warm from the cold wind.)
Sweaters must be full sleeves, Dry Socks 3 or 4 pairs, Muffler & Cap.
Flip-flops must be lightweight and a Raincoat is recommended.
A Weightless Towel and a Water Bottle.
Lip Balm, Sunblock, Mosquito repellent.
Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries.
• Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
• Roaming during the nights is not permitted without our permission.
• Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewelry etc. is prohibited.
• You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow travelers or other people from our group or outside.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy :
•If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund 2 days before the start of camping.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
I had one of the best experiences. Very well planned trek and really nice hospitality. We went to Hampta Pass. The base camp was beautiful and all the amenities were taken care of. A trained guide was allocated and the food and stay were very well taken care of. Would definitely plan my next trek in Himachal with Art Of Camping
Amazing experience with amazing people. the staff members made us very comfortable. The tents were good, clean, and spacious. They serve really good food. The early morning coffee and the late evening Maggi is like cherry on the cake