DEWS PAWNA LAKE CAMPING
Starting from 1099 Per Person
Welcome in the lap of nature with our special camping at Pawna Lake. Enjoy music, games, bonfire away from any city chaos with your friends and family along with unlimited Maharashtrian local cuisine.
Safety measures are taken by us during current COVID-19 situations:
Complete Sanitisation of the facilities such as Common Areas, Tents, Camping Area, Restrooms, Activity Area, Dining Area, Kitchen, Parking, and Reception is implemented prior to the guest check-in and in the regular frequency of two hours once the Camping Session commences.
All Tents and matrices will be thoroughly sanitized 48 hours before the next usage.
Hand sanitizers, contact-free dust-bins, liquid hand wash, are available in good numbers in all common areas.
Washrooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized on a regular interval.
Limited groups will be allowed in each of the campsites to ensure a lesser crowd at each campsite.
Tents are to be pitched with a minimum distance of 10 meters apart.
About Campsite :
In the backdrop, you will be cuddled by the precious lake which makes the campsite just mind-blowing. Head to join those sets of people who are looking for camping night at Pawna lake under the stars. Enjoy a tranquil sunset on the shores of Pawna Lake, with partying next to the bonfire and star-gazing the sky throughout the night. Pawna lake is blessed with peace and tranquillity with a relaxing view. The camp will include Camping accommodation, BBQ, Music, games, and unlimited food. It is one of those places that immediately gets rid of any stress that you might have carried over to your vacation and then proceeds to make you fall in love with the quaint scenery and nature that it’s wrapped in.
How to reach campsite:
Transport facility is available from Pune / Lonavala / Mumbai at extra cost on pre-booking. Travel by yourself: You need to head towards Pune/Mumbai Railway Station and ride a train for Kamshet, hire a jeep or auto ( sharing basis also available) from there to reach the Pawna Lake Campsite.
Trains run after every 45 minutes. Pawna lake campsite is located at a distance of approx. 16km from Kamshet Railway Station, 57km from Pune, and 117km from Mumbai via road.
Nearby Places of Interest:
Tung Fort, Bhaje caves, Tikona Fort, Karla caves, Lonavala, Rajmachi and more
Safe & Sanitized Campsite | Homely Camp | BBQ | Stargaze the night away | Music | Family/Couple Friendly | Beautiful Lake View | Camping in Mountains | | Unlimited Food
Camping, Games, Bonfire, Trekking, Board games, Dance.
Check-In Time : 3 PM.
Check-Out Time: 11 AM.
3:00 PM – Arrive at Campsite
3 PM – 4 PM – Free time, explore campsite and Lake till 4 PM
4:00 PM -Orientation and Tent allotment
5:00 PM - High Tea and Snacks, Games
7:30 PM - BBQ
9:30 PM – 11 PM - Dinner + Music + Bonfire
7:00 - 9:00 AM – Breakfast, Enjoy the sunrise.
10:00 AM - Leisure time – explore surrounding nature and lake
11:00 AM - Check out
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly.
• Inclusive of (unlimited food - 1 Multi-cuisine buffet Dinner | Limited food - BBQ, snacks, 1 breakfast)
Food menu: Multi-cuisine buffet with live counters veg and non-veg| Tea | Maharashtrian local cuisine
• Camping gear: Tent on 2/3 sharing basis, Blanket, and Mat
• Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
• Washroom facility available
• Music, Games, Parking Facility is available
• Alcohol allowed (Carry drinks on your own)
• Inclusive of all taxes
• Does not include travel to and from the campsite ( without transport package)
• Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits etc
• Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusion’ list
Things to Carry :
Luggage packed in a bag.
Towel and a 1 Water Bottle.
Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries.
Complete spare set of extra clothes & socks if required.
A sweater/warm wear if required.
Camera, Binocular (Optional)
Identity proof (must).
Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper, etc.).
• Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
• Roaming during the nights is not permitted without our permission.
• Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewelry etc. is prohibited.
• You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow travelers or other people from our group or outside.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy :
•If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund 2 days before the start of camping.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Food is awesome...very clean and hygienic..you can ask for customizing dishes like fish..awesome view..best place to chillout...